Monday, January 16, 2012

Homemade Shake-N-Bake Pork Chops

I loved shake and bake when I was a kid. But, as an adult I haven't really ever made it because it was so expensive. I'm cheap, what can I say??  But then I got to thinking tonight, it really can't be that hard. So, this is what I tried tonight...

Recipe:
1 box stuffing (I used pork flavor because that's what I was making)
handful of fried onions (the kind used on top of green bean casserole)
couple spoon fulls of flour

Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until very fine. Put into baggy (yes, I love using baggies!) and add pork. Shake shake shake. Then bake like you normally would. :)
Turned out really good, and I'll be putting this in my recipe book. :D 


Happy Culinary Experiences!
~HeatherRenee

No comments:

Post a Comment